Monday, June 13, 2011

My First Road Trip

I took my first road trip with my family over Memorial Day weekend!
We went to Emmett, ID to see my grandpa George and grandma Charlene!
I'm all strapped in and ready for our long drive!

I did good the whole way up there and never cried once. 
Once we got to Emmett, my first night was good. I got to see my grandpa and we watched TV together!

All swaddled up and ready for my first nights' sleep out of town! 
We slept in my grandpa's fifth-wheel. It was like my first camping trip! 

All dressed and ready for my first full day in Emmett! 

On my first day we went into town and I found out, even though I'm only 4 months old. I already have my own bar! 

It may have been a bit cold that weekend but that didn't stop me from going outside to see the horses! 
 
then, when we were done playing with the horses, I also got to pet Grandpa's Prize Bobcat!
(don't worry, he was stuffed so he couldn't hurt me! :) 

My last night in Emmett I just played with Grandpa and Grandma 
while we watched the races! 
The morning before we left, I took one for the team and got in my BSU onesie. Got one last picture before I got strapped back in and headed down the road for home! 
(good thing they got a picture, because this won't happen again! :) 

On the way home I did pretty good but got tired of being in the car. I started to get fussy so my parents stopped at Mollie's in Snowville. Mom had a salad, Dad had apple pie, and I got my bottle! 
They had no changing area in either bathroom so the waitress said to go ahead and change me right on the table! Here I am with all my goods hanging out for the whole restaurant to see! 

All in all, it was a really fun and memorable trip. I can't wait to go back! 






No comments:

Post a Comment