We started off at our friend Nichole's house where I got to see my first fire work show. I was such a big boy. My parents thought the fireworks would scare me. They didn't, I loved them. They lit up the whole sky.
Then the next day we had a barbecue at my Great Grandma Lovelady's house where I got to spend some time with my Grandma Gwynn!
And on the morning of the 4th I got to go to my very first 4th of July parade in the city my mom grew up in........Murray!
The 4th of July is my Mom's favorite holiday and she loves the parade. I loved watching it with her!
Oh boy I can see the beginning of the Parade.
Sometimes there is a gap in the parade so
when there was a pause, I enjoyed playing with my cousin Kayla
The parade had a lot of floats
but my favorite were definitely the bag pipers!
And of course the F-16 fly over. (I wonder if one of them was my Uncle Monty's plane)
And the Parade ended with the UTES!
GO UTES!
It was a great Holiday.......so far, it's my favorite holiday too!
I can't wait until next year's 4th of July festivities!
I'll see you all on my next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment